Doxter – Software for creating, organizing and publishing technical documentation
Doxter – Doxter is a software that helps technical writers create and publish project documentation.
– Format text with markdown or WYSIWYG editor.
– Structure documentation: use nesting levels, tags, automatic table of contents.
– Invite colleagues into your team.
– 3 levels of privacy are available.
– Search documents by name, content, and tags.
– Use drafts & history versions for tracking the content changes done by your teammates and switching between document versions.