Google Demo Day Asia 2018 for Startups in Asia
Highlighting Asia’s Best Startups
Google’s Demo Day Event In Asia Will Happen In September And Applications Are Already Open To Startups For Participation
Each year, Google brings together a group of compelling investable companies, from around the world to highlight innovative technology and drive investment.
Our first-ever Demo Day in Asia will be hosted in Shanghai, China on September 20.
Scroll down to learn more about the event and selection criteria.
Apply to pitch by 1 July, 2018.
Criteria for participating startups
- Must be legally incorporated and headquartered in Asia.
- Must have raised at least $50,000.
- Must be seeking to actively raise $1M-$5M within 6 months of the event.
- Must have demonstrated traction through funding raised, revenue, customer growth, etc.
- Must be confident in presenting in English
Pitch on a global stage; connect with investors
We believe that the best investments happen because of relationships. Demo Day is an intimate event for accredited and active investors to have real conversations with founders that have been hand-selected by Google.
Startups can apply to pitch and can also be nominated by local partners within the Google for Entrepreneurs partner network.
Google teams review the startups and select them based on the strength of the team, execution and traction, and their growth potential.