List of FinTech Startup Companies ( Ongoing Process )
FinTech – Financial Technology startups are the solution providers for various daily encounters using most innovative systems and clean methodologies. Fintech startups continue to be a hot trend for entrepreneurship, innovations and investments in the world.
Fintech Industry Covers – Mobile Payments, Investment Solutions, Easy Lending, Simple Banking, One Click Payment Gateways, Insurance Technology, Everyday Consumer and Enterprise Finance Solutions.
- Myaccountsconsultant – Online accounting and bookkeeping services
- Eusoh – Share unexpected costs using the power of community.
- Rejuvenate Your Accounting Process With RayvatAccounting
- The Trading Game: your free tool for becoming an expert on trading and markets.
- Kruma – Banking with the true currency exchange rate
- Hyperwage – Cryptocurrency payment tools for buyers and sellers
- Fund$nap – Take Control of Your Monthly Free Cash
- Satochi – Invest your spare change in a diversified portfolio of cryptocurrencies
- ePaisa – enabling commerce – A Payments and Inventory management solutions provider to SME’s.
- Paycent – Every Sent Matters
- RupeeVest – An end-to-end platform which allows comprehensive research as well as seamless investments in mutual funds.
- Gullakh – Don’t Just Compare, Let The Banks Compete
- Veryfi (YC W17) – A Bookkeeper in your pocket
- Investfly – Automate Your Trading Insights
- MONNAY – The easiest way to store and manage your financials
- Global Personal Finance Software
- Coinsecure – Connecting India to Bitcoin
- Holvi – Banking for Makers and Doers
- Azimo – Social Remittance Network – the better way to transfer money worldwide.
- Instamojo – India’s fastest growing commerce enabling platform for MSMEs
- Cashcow fastest growing fintech company brings banking at your doorstep.
- Finch – The financial app for your social life
- Spence – A mobile payment application that enables cashless payments at smaller businesses
- investFeed – Transparent Social network for the casual investor
- DiviPay – Split the cost of any transaction using virtual cards