Hyderabad: T-Hub said it has shortlisted 10 startups for its fintech accelerator programme. The programme was launched in November 2019 in partnership with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India), the umbrella organisation for retail payments systems in India and DST (Department of Science and Technology).
The programme is designed to enhance faster product development and scale-up of the fintech startups shortlisted to be a part of the batch.
The 10 startups were selected from over 150 applications received from across India, after a rigorous evaluation process.
Benefit for startups
- Startups will get access to NPCI API Sandbox portal to develop payment products, benefit from Go-to-Market support during the acceleration phase.
- They will have access to NPCI retail payments APIs for product development and T-Hub’s network of mentors, industry experts, investors, service providers and the community.
- Get the opportunity to showcase the solution to industry experts and the ecosystem during the Fintech Accelerator Demo Day scheduled for July and get access to T-Hub’s service providers and leading mentors.
The accelerator programme is going to take place in a virtual mode due to the current Covid-19 situation.
The ten short-listed start-ups and their solutions are:
- Stackbox Services – Building the most efficient B2B Distribution Highway to Grocery stores. We are organizing grocery distribution with tech first approach.
- AShield Technologies – AShield is the World’s first Double Fenced Defence grade Solution against malicious bots. We use Spatial Cryptographic Image as the first Fence backed up with an advanced Artificial Intelligence Fence which constantly learns across multiple domains. We have served 2.3 Billion transactions across Telecos and other domains in India and still counting.
- ChitMonks – ChitMonks is India’s FIRST and ONLY online market place for promoting chit fund companies. It helps users to join a registered Chit Fund and manage it smartly.
- Kaleidofin – Kaleidofin is a fintech platform that provides complete financial solutions for excluded individuals and households.
- Whrrl – Whrrl is a Blockchain driven financial inclusion lending platform for farmers. Whrrl uses an innovative financial product called “Warehouse Receipt Loan” for enhancing the income of farmers and simultaneously reducing the risk for banks.
- Param Network India LLP – ⦃param⦄, is a fast & efficient e-invoice sharing platform, built on blockchain and semantic web technology.
- Syntizen Technologies – Syntizen aims at providing an Instant, Paperless, Electronic and Authentic Customer On-boarding Solution for any Industry with the help of UIDAI’s Aadhaar.
- CityCash – CityCash is a financial technology company bringing state-of-the-art technologies and disruptive business models in the digital payments space.
- SimplyFI Softech India – SimplyFI’s is a secured digital marketplace developed to provide both liquidity and efficiency in the import-export supply chain. SimplyFI is a B2B marketplace and one single source for both supply chain finance and trade services powered by cutting-edge cryptography which ensures both data privacy and auditability in real time.
- Mobile First Finance – Mobile First Finance is a digital banking technology that empowers an organisation with a mobility suite that will transform any inefficient paper based front office workforce.